Friday, August 24, 2007


Multi-Purpose Circuit
Guess , What could be this circuit ???????????????
I made this circuit a very long time ago & I forgot completely about it, & while I was searching for something in my drawer, I found it & decided to publish it although it is very very primitive & simple.
The reason of this decision is that this circuit is multi-purpose.
It can be used to open & close Curtains (pls.visit http://www.forestgroup.nl/products/FMS.html)of course this is not my product but mine is very similar but not with a Remote Control,it has an individual switch for each curtain.
If you need to Relax on a beach ,it can be connected to your Chaise_Longue to move it however you want ,
also it is very useful in Hospitals to lift & move the patient's bed.
I'am sure that you can find many other similar applications.